Content Marketing Intern for Spring 2015
Primal Digital Marketing is an agency dedicated to helping clients earn more money and reach their business goals. We do this by developing a digital marketing strategy that helps them to attract traffic, generate leads, and drive sales.
Primal was created with the intent to help others grow through combining education and experience in fields including psychology, neuroscience, communication, and of course, digital marketing.
This is an unpaid, for-credit internship. It will be a flexible 8-10 hours weekly.
We are located in Providence, RI – but this is a remote position.
We are seeking
A content marketing intern who is interested in working with a startup company through early growth stages. You will learn how the company was built, what we do, how it’s different, and the principles behind running an agency such as this. You don’t need to be an entrepreneur to apply (although that may help you). You do need to be interested in learning how we operate, and how we help our clients.
What you will do
- Blog on a weekly basis
- Add to and refine current content (white papers, guides, tip sheets, etc.)
- Brainstorm ideas for new content and developments
- Recap accomplishments and challenges of previous week and goals for next
- Develop a monthly digital marketing newsletter
- Develop content for the website
- Create new content (video scripts, white papers, autoresponders, etc.)
- Assist in the creation/promotion of an eBook (and if interested, learn how to create your own)
- Post to social media (Facebook and Google+)
- Potentially a variety of other tasks – we are flexible and here to help you learn
- Receiving college credit for this internship
- A proactive person. Someone who is eager to do things, to learn, and to grow.
- You will work remotely, but more on that below.
- Able to work independently, but not afraid to ask for help, guidance, and opinions
- Interested in staying up to date with best practices of content marketing
- Happy to develop professionally through learning time management, self-discipline, and improving your creativity
- You have started something yourself – whether a business, a website, a blog, or a club
- Previous experience creating content for business purposes
- Interested in a digital marketing, inbound marketing or consulting career
- Be a rock star. The right individual can make it even without experience and education
You will work ~8-10 hours per week. We can accommodate your schedule as long as you commit to us as well. We want weekly hours, but they can adjust week-by-week if needed. Each week, you will meet with the founder to discuss the accomplishments, challenges, and goals. Meetings may be in-person or via Skype.
Interns will leave with
an abundance of knowledge, resources to continue their development, limitless hands-on experience, and unlimited access for questions, references, and so on. Given that it is an unpaid position, we want you to be compensate through learning, experience, and fulfillment through your work.
No deadline. We hire when we find the right candidate, so make sure you convince us it’s you.
Just complete the form below and we’ll chat soon: