“Business blogging” is the act of creating short-form content. A “blog post” is a short article posted on your website’s blog page.
As a form of content marketing, blogs should entertain, educate, and/or engage.
Topics should be focused on your prospects’ interests.
An important element of an effective blog post is copywriting. If you want to succeed, you need well-written material.
Business Blogging will…
- Drive traffic to your website
- Help convert traffic into leads
- Establish authority
- Drive long-term results
Examples of Great Blog Post Outcomes
- Add valuable insight into your area of expertise
- Take your fans behind the scenes
- Seek out advice and insight from your customers
- Build your digital community – highlight internal and external customers
- Invite guest writers – you can have colleagues or industry thought-leaders weigh in on important issues
- Use positive customer experiences as mini-case studies
- Share photo-rich posts to engage
- Answer the common questions of your audience
- Showcase your products and services
Business blogging is underestimated in two ways:
- its impact, and
- it’s time-involvement.
As you know, being great at what you do is not the result of a superficial effort. Work with us and we will discover and define the potential in business blogging for you.
“67% more leads per month are generated by companies who blog” (Social Media b2b)
“Blogs give websites 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links” (Social Media b2b)